The Nativity Story

Covering the 2006 movie "The Nativity Story," about the story of Mary and Joseph
and their journey together as they bring the Messiah into the world.

~~One Family. One Journey. One child, who would change the world. Forever.~~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, D.C.

I am a spoo.
What do spoo do?
Mainly, they *sigh.*
What are spoo?
Contact Me

Friday, January 27, 2006

"Nativity" coming to the big screen!

As I have recently discovered, a new movie is being made about the early lives of Mary and Joseph, the parents of Jesus, aptly named "Nativity." I figured since I missed a prime opportunity to blog about "The Passion of the Christ" as I followed its progress, before I knew how/where to blog (even though I'm doing it now anyway), that I would not squander another opportunity to cover what looks to be a reverently-approached film about Christ's life, in this case, leading up to His birth. Join with me on this journey as I track the production of this film through its release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home